All About Women at KIPP Academy
United Neighborhood Health Services leads guests in a musical exercise session.
All About Women joined with KIPP Academy on Saturday, January 28 to bring fun, exercise, information, and free health screenings to women in Middle Tennessee.
All About Women partnered with the staff and parents of KIPP Academy as well as the following service providers:
- Alive Hospice
- Alzheimer’s Association
- The Governor’s Books From Birth
- Exchange Club Family Center
- Kilowatt Hour
- Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Services
- Metro Public Health Department Department of Family, Youth, and Infant Services
- Metro Public Health Department TenderCare
- Meharry Center For Women’s Health
- Nashville Mobile Market
- Tennessee Breast and Cervical Cancer Coalition
- Tennessee Cancer Coalition
- Tennessee Department of Health Division of Minority Health
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Neighborhood Health Services
- Vanderbilt Clinical Pharmacology
- Vanderbilt Coalition of Healthy Aging
Avenue Bank Volunteers at KIPP 1-28-2012
A very special thank you to our volunteers:
- Avenue Bank
- Hendersonville LINKS
- The Board of Directors of All About Women
Join us on April 14, 2012 at STEM Prep Academy for another great ALL ABOUT WOMEN event.
Find more pictures of the event at our FaceBook page.