Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s® RedHot®)
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Step by Step Instructions
1. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
2. Stir cayenne pepper sauce and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until smooth; pour over chicken.
3. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
4. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and use 2 forks to shred chicken into strands.
5. Strain liquid from slow cooker crock into a bowl to serve on the side.
6. Build wraps with about 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup shredded lettuce and blue cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.