Cookie Dough Box Cupcakes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
8 oz chocolate chip cookie dough, 1 tube
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups cream cheese frosting
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, prepare the cake batter.
3. Divide the batter evenly among a lined muffin tin, filling halfway.
4. Place a small ball of cookie dough on each, then top with remaining batter, filling about ¾ of the way up.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then cool.
6. Pipe the frosting onto each cupcake, then top with chocolate chips.