- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
3. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
4. Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to breadcrumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).